Centrifugal Casting Ht250 Gray Iron Sleeves Tube Pipe Iron Roller Alloy Steel Centrifugal Casting with CNC Machining
|Coating||Syrup or pulp waste|
|Trade Assurance||Protect Your Order Everything|
|Surface Finished||Sandblasting, Painting, Polishing, Poweder Coating|
|Sales Team||Response Within 24 Hours|
|Inspection||100% Factory Inspection in House|
|Certificate Available||ISO,SGS,Certification of Raw Materials,Normal Cust|
|Transport Package||Wooden Box/Cartons/as Your Need|
|Specification||OEM ODM parts|
|Production Capacity||According to The Customer′s Needs and Arrange The|
What is centrifugal casting?
Centrifugal Casting is the process in which molten metal is poured into a spinning die that rotates at several hundred rpm. The metal is centrifugally spun towards the inside die wall, where it cools and solidifies. The resulting casting is a fine grain tube that can be subsequently machined to produce a variety of cylindrical parts. During the centrifuging process, the pure metal is spun to outside of the casting, leaving any impurities on the inside diameter, which are then machined away. The centrifugal process produces a more consistent microstructure and typically has fewer issues with porosity than static casting.Centrifugal steel castings, iron castings, and nickel alloy castings are used extensively in the automotive, power generation, petrochemical, oil & gas, mining, and drilling markets. As centrifugal casting is a form of die casting, the tooling expense associated with sand casting or investment casting is largely eliminted.
(1)with good metal retraction and dense and the mechanical properties. Centrifugal casting roughcast will not be cracks, scum stoma and sandstone in its inner and outer surface
(2) The sleeve increased plasticity and toughness after quenching & tempering, and Improve yield strength and tensile strength, reduce elongation.
(3)Use the special tool to process end face, taper and the outer circle according to inner hole to ensure beating of the taper, the concentricity and cylindricity of the steel spool.
The steel spool's requirements for quenching temperature is different according to the different raw materials. Our company provides the following materials for reference.
Material composition comparison
|ZG310-570||0.50||0.6||0.9||≤0.040||Low plasticity and toughness, low temperature resistance.|
|35CrMo||0.32-0.40||0.17-0.37||0.40-0.70||0.80-1.10||0.15-0.25||≤0.035||High strength, toughness and hardenability, high temperature resistance.|
|35CrMov||0.30-0.38||0.17-0.37||0.40-0.70||1.00-1.30||0.20-0.30||0.10-0.20||≤0.035||Better than 35CrMo performance, and can meet the general use requirements.|
|35NiCrMo||0.30-0.37||0.6-0.9||0.40-0.90||0.40-0.90||0.60-0.90||0.40-0.50||≤0.035||High strength and toughness, high temperature resistance, high procurements cost|
|KCP-12||0.20-0.30||≤0.60||0.90-1.10||0.40-0.90||1.00-1.50||0.30-0.50||≤0.040||High strength and toughness, high temperature resistance, high procurements cost|
Packaging & Shipping
Yinxiao Manufacturing provides you with one-stop service from Raw materials → Precision Investment casting, Lost wax casting, Sand casting, Die casting, Centrifugal casting, Sheet metal Stamping → Rapid tooling → CNC Machining → Surface Treatment → Quality Inspection → Timely delivery to customersWHAT WE DO:* Casting parts (Steel, stainless steel, carbon steel, Iron, gray iron, ductile iron, Aluminum, aluminum alloy, Copper, brass, copper alloy, etc.);* CNC Machining (Machining Center, Turning, Milling, Planing, Grinding, Drilling, etc);* Sheet metal (Stamping, Laser Cutting, Bending, Welding);* Plastic injection (polystyrene (PS), polyvinyl chloride (PVC), polyethylene (PE), polypropylene (PP), polymethyl methacrylate (PMMA), etc.);* Surface treatment (sandblasting, shot blasting, painting, spraying, electrophoresis, anodizing, polishing, electroplating, etc.);
* One-Sotp service(from design to mass production)
* OEM /ODM Customized services
* Rapid prototyping & low-volume production
* High quality & low prices
* Highly skilled manufacturing process.
* Strict quality Control System.
* Fast reactions and high efficacy Problems solving;
* Have knowledge from part design, Quotation, Casting, CNC Machining to Finish;
* Understand customer needs: product application, service environment, usage and so on;
* Bring value to add we to customers and care about customer's business;
We are here, wish to be your friends.
We promise that we can offer good quality&service on Casting CNC Machining, but for sure, more competitive price and better lead time.∧_∧
1. Are you a factory or a trading company? A: We are a factory which has been specialized in cnc machining & automatic manufacturing for more than 14 years. 2. Where is your factory and how can I visit it? A: Our factory is located in Qingdao city and you can get more detailed information by browing our website: http://qdyinxiao.en.made-in-china.com or Visit us in person. 3. How long can I get some samples for checking and what about the price? A: Normaly samples will be done within 3-7 days (automatic machining parts) or 7-10 days (cnc machining parts). The sample cost depends on all information (size, material, finish, etc.). We will return the sample cost if your quantity is good. 4. How is the warranty of the products quality control? A: We hold the tightend quality controlling from very begining to the end and aim at 100% error free.